A Gynecologist (Dr.Vandana Mudda)'s views


Sir,
As a gynaecologist I entered the state govt service.Within no time I came to the opinion that,in govt service and also in private practice,it is the forensic medicine subject which is the most practically useful subject.During MBBS course less impotance was given to F.M.but practically in dealing with the MLC cases,in autopsies,casualties, with police and legal
authorities,adminstration and implementation of law,managing public figures.....so... on ,and many more,it is the F.M.which guides and helps and gives moral courage.
Sir,so I changed my mind and did M.D. in F.M.after a gynecology degree,resigned from the govt service and joined service in F.M.dept.I feel mine is a best example to quote the importance of Forensic Medicine.
Thaking one and all who support Forensic Medicine
 
Dr Vandana mudda
                  D.G.O. M.D.in F.M.T
staff in Dept of F.M.T
M.R.Medical College
Gulbarga.Karnataka.India

No comments:

Post a Comment